Candidate 12-Point Interview Process
Blue Signal is committed to providing detailed and thorough information on every candidate. When we conduct our professional interviews with candidates, we discuss pertinent information surrounding their career history and aspirations.
Before a resume reaches your desk, the candidate must express a strong interest in your open position, pass a thorough interview and screening process, and sign a non-disclosure agreement. In addition to their signed non-disclosure agreement, you will receive the following information with each Blue Signal candidate resume submission:
– Company name and tenure
– Job title and department
– Overview of the past 12 months
– Current responsibilities and notable accomplishments
– Reason for taking current role
– Reason for looking for new position
– What the candidate enjoys about the current job,
company, team, products, schedule, and more.
– What the candidate would change about their
current job responsibilities.
– Qualities the candidate is looking for in their next role
– Logistical requirements for the candidate to make a move
– Salary history
– Past and projected W2s
– Current location and commute
– Whether open to relocation
– Travel distance and frequency in current job
– Acceptable travel requirements for open position
– Reasons Blue Signal believes the candidate would
be a good fit for the job
– Possible issues identified by Blue Signal recruiter
and brought to your attention.
– Scheduling availability for phone and in-person interviews
– Amount of notice needed to give to current employer