Channel Market Director – Carrier Sales
United States - Texas
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading global solutions provider of IoT, cellular, and connectivity services. They are a leader in solutions for enterprises and carriers, and they have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to the excellence of their products and continued growth. They are hiring a Channel Market Director to develop and expand carrier relationships.
The Channel Market Director brings a large portfolio of connectivity solutions to carriers. This person will use their expertise in the cellular space to manage the company’s mobile connectivity product offerings. This includes connected cars, IoT modules, chipsets, hardware, and any devices that run on a cellular network.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and performance bonuses.
- Full benefits package, including medical/dental, stock options, 401(K) company match, and more.
- Excellent market opportunity: data usage is soaring, IoT adoption is growing, and many industries are investing in connectivity.
- Travel perks, entertainment expense account, company-funded events, paid entry to top industry conferences, high-profile networking events with top executives in the cellular industry.
- Not stuck in an office behind a desk, every day is different.
- Highly supportive leadership with a culture of investing and growing employees.
- Award-winning team with a history of innovative connectivity solutions.
- Company has approval from all major carriers in the U.S., plus many niche and international carriers.
- Premium connectivity product offerings that goes above and beyond the industry standard.
- Enterprise-level financial resources.
- Debt-free, stable company with experienced leadership.
- Develop mutual performance objectives as part of the partner relationship, identifying appropriate milestones as part of the joint partner planning process.
- Sell through major wireless carriers, focusing on wireless and connectivity solutions.
- Entertain and build relationships with top-level carrier executives and directors, strengthening
- Help carriers to integrate emerging technology, such as IoT, VoWiFi, and 5G.
- Guide carriers on executing channel strategy, and personally provide strategy feedback to directors and VPs.
- Identify and resolve problems as an intermediary between carriers and parent company.
- Contribute to forecasting reports and work with management to develop sales objectives.
- 10+ years of experience in telecom channel program management, with experience managing large sales territories.
- Extensive experience working with major U.S. carriers, with a strong rolodex of contacts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Technical understanding of cellular and connectivity solutions.
- Excellent relationship-building and sales management skills—comfortable networking with senior executives and directors.
- Up to 80% travel; lives within commutable distance of a major international airport.