Cisco Sales Account Manager
United States - Multiple Locations
Number of Openings:
Our client is a standalone subsidiary of a multibillion-dollar communications company that specializes in providing Cisco products and solutions at the enterprise and SMB levels. They are launching a new Cisco marketing initiative as a result of their recent Cisco Gold Partner certification. They are hiring a Cisco Sales Account Manager to grow key accounts and market share within their top sales regions.
The Cisco Sales Account Manager is a newly created position due to growth. This person will have strong executive support and significant market opportunity within the existing book of business. They will capitalize on B2B sales opportunities to existing customers within the target sales region.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary with tiered commission incentives. Full benefits package includes contributory healthcare plan, paid time off, car allowance, and 401(k).
- Average employee tenure in sales department is 12 years – well above the average in any industry.
- Tightly-knit, family-oriented small-company culture backed with the buying power of a multibillion-dollar parent company.
- Work hand-in-hand with a highly trained field sales team and a Fortune 500-level pool of technical resources.
- Opportunity to sell to thousands of customers within the company’s existing book of business.
- Stable company with strong 30-year history and strong growth; revenue more than doubled last year from $50 million to $130 million and is projected to double again within a year.
- Company holds Cisco Gold Partner and Cisco Master Collaboration Specialized Partner certifications.
- Market Cisco’s industry-leading product portfolio to existing clients within book of business, with an emphasis on Cisco network solutions, software, and services.
- Work alongside the field sales team to turn major market opportunities and business pain points into technology solutions.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with existing clients at the local and regional level.
- Act as a technical resource for customers as needed, explaining in detail how the technology will be able to solve key business issues.
- Support engineering team remotely as needed.
- 5 years of experience selling and/or designing B2B solutions in the telecommunications or wireless space, with a focus on Cisco products and solutions.
- Cisco certifications (such as CCNA or CCENT) are a strong plus.
- Cisco Business Outcomes (Cisco Sales Expert) course.
- Technical understanding of the following technology:
- Networks - routing/switching, wireless, security appliances
- Cisco collaboration products – CUCM, TelePresence, Jabber, WebEx
- Knowledge of security, data centers, virtualization, cloud solutions, VMWare, and server solutions is helpful.
- Ability to travel occasionally within the sales region.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree.
- Strong technical presentation skills. Comfortable talking with director and C-level executives in many industries.