DAS Sales Manager (iDAS/oDAS, Wireless Infrastructure, Small Cell)
United States - West Coast
Number of Openings:
Our client is a telecom DAS solutions company that specializes in outdoor and in-building wireless infrastructure. They have developed a unique niche in the wireless space as a “neutral host integrator” and are experiencing triple-digit growth as a result of their unique place in the market. They are hiring a DAS Sales Manager to manage iDAS/oDAS sales in the high-growth Western sales region of the United States.
The DAS Sales Manager will manage high customer demand in the areas of DAS and small cell solutions. They will focus on selling to large commercial properties, such as office buildings, concert halls, college campuses, stadiums, and even outdoor public safety applications.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including healthcare options, life insurance, travel perks, company equity, stock options and more.
- Uncapped, tiered commission with aggressive built-in accelerators.
- Opportunity to work from home, with approximately 35% travel.
- Fast growth: 300%+ sales growth in 2015 and 2016, and a projected 200% growth for 2018.
- Company’s wireless networks are used by all major US carriers and many marquee clients.
- Strong potential for career advancement, internal promotions, and increased responsibility as the company continues its high-growth phase.
- Opportunity to build in-depth sales knowledge alongside some of the best and brightest in the wireless space.
- Highly experienced team includes alums from some of the biggest names in telecom.
- Working with today’s most in-demand wireless solutions, including in-building DAS, outdoor DAS, Wi-Fi coverage, small cells, and end-to-end wireless infrastructure solutions.
- Small, agile company with a high-demand product line and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Meet with owners of commercial properties, office buildings, and other large venues to understand business requirements and propose wireless network infrastructure solutions to improve their wireless coverage.
- Present iDAS/oDAS solutions to key decision-makers and sell the benefits of the solution.
- Support the company as it develops its unique neutral host integrator niche in the telecom industry.
- Coordinate with Engineering, R&D, and other internal team members to develop ideal solutions proposals in response to for each company’s unique set of business goals.
- 4+ years of experience in technical sales, with a concentration on indoor/outdoor DAS and small cell solutions.
- Background in the telecom/wireless industry. Entrepreneurial or start-up experience is a plus.
- Strong technical skills in the following:
- DAS (distributed antenna systems), including iDAS and oDAS solutions
- RF antennas
- Neutral-host small cells
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Comfortable talking to decision-makers in a wide range of industries. Excellent written communication and technical presentation skills.
- Able to understand IBwave designs and blueprinting from engineering team.