Enterprise Sales Director – DAS & Small Cell
Number of Openings:
Our neutral-host client provides top solutions to enterprises that need to upgrade their wireless connectivity infrastructure. Their market-leading DAS and small cell solutions have taken the market by storm, with better features and more customization options than any other comparable neutral host provider. They are hiring an Enterprise Sales Director to manage opportunities within the wireless connectivity market.
The Enterprise Sales Director will manage high-profile deals for in-building solutions including traditional distributed antenna systems (DAS), hybrid DAS, small cells, and more. They will act as the top product expert resource within the sales team.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions with built-in accelerators and incentives.
- Benefits package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, company 401(K) match, car allowance, phone allowance, travel/entertainment expense account, and more.
- Fully customizable, agile, build-to-suit solutions to accommodate every customer.
- Strong relationships with all major carriers and OEMs.
- Tightly knit sales team with a strong national presence.
- Report directly to C-level management.
- Authority to design and execute sales initiatives and long-term company market strategy.
- Extensive resources available to sales team, including CRM, lead gen tools, and more.
- Aggressively growing company with strong funding and solid value. Revenue is expected to double every year for the next four years.
- Strong reputation within the industry and relationships with all major US carriers.
- Cultivate sales opportunities for wireless connectivity infrastructure for large venues, major enterprises, and public sector customers.
- Respond to RFPs and RFQs with detailed proposals outlining available features, customizations, and ROI estimates.
- Define company sales strategy and design new initiatives.
- Report regularly to C-suite on market conditions, competitive intelligence, and emerging technology trends.
- Possibility to hire a team later as company grows.
- Travel to company-funded industry conferences and top trade shows.
- 8+ years of experience in a technical sales role with a focus on wireless/telecom solutions.
- Strong understanding of DAS and related in-building connectivity solutions.
- Excellent negotiation and technical presentation skills – comfortable discussing detailed technical specs with decision-makers, CTOs, and large-venue owners.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related technical field.
- Travel is about 50%.