Number of Openings:
About Blue Signal
Blue Signal is a global recruiting firm specializing in executive placement. We connect industry leaders with top talent. Our mission is to engage, connect, and hire by building deep relationships with our consultants and candidates, providing career consultation and opportunities to make career advancement a reality.
This Role Offers:
- Highly flexible compensation structure: Blue Signal uses a self-designed approach to pay structure, with a higher base salary option or lower base salary with aggressive uncapped commissions. Benefits package and 401(k) available.
- Flexible hours. Work in the office or telecommute. Blue Signal offers a results-based vacation plan with unlimited days off and flexible work hours for recruiters who hit their targets.
- High-level networking opportunities: Open choice of industry verticals, job types, and geographical location. Blue Signal is a growing company with strong success record, providing services nationwide and internationally for both permanent placements and contract positions.
- Results-based approach. Blue Signal is production-oriented, not fixated on a phone-call quota. No excessive meetings, no micromanaging. Work for an employer who wants its recruiters to succeed and loves to pay big commissions.
- Extensive toolset of resources. Available resources include premium LinkedIn Recruiter access, CBR recruiting software, extensive proprietary candidate database, job boards, employee development, and training.
- Strong support network. Blue Signal has a high ratio of support staff to recruiters, with dedicated marketing and project managers to internally develop custom job descriptions, job ads, marketing materials, presentations, guides, candidate resources, and other recruiting tools.
- Perks. Cell phone allowance, company laptop, relaxed office culture with great taste in music, office lunches, and many other incentives.
- Convenient office location. Our office is 15 minutes from PHX international airport and 25 minutes from downtown Phoenix, with great restaurants nearby and several attractive suburbs within a 10-mile radius.
The recruiter in this position will have the freedom to customize all stages of the recruiting process, from business development to candidate onboarding:
- Business development: Recruiters have the opportunity to build their own business from the ground up, with the autonomy to choose their preferred industries and verticals. Recruiters earn commission on all their own job orders, even if they give it to another recruiter to fill. Reach out to potential hiring managers within target industries and build new sales relationships. Gather details about company culture and industry and analyze to develop accurate job descriptions. Establish compensation budgets. Regularly ask for referrals to open sales opportunities.
- Sourcing: A marketing team is available to conduct market research, develop captivating job descriptions, brochures, interview prep sheets, and other materials to help to land candidates. Build target lists with the help of dozens of available recruiting tools, including LinkedIn Recruiter, CBR recruiting software, proprietary candidate database, referrals, and networking.
- Interviewing: Select and contact candidates and present a compelling picture of the job—submissions are always at each recruiter’s discretion. Evaluate their skills, motivation, experience, goals, and fit with company culture. Identify candidate strengths and weaknesses and present top resumes to hiring managers with an accurate picture of their qualifications.
- Coaching: Build rapport with hiring managers and candidates to advance the recruiting process. Prepare candidates for interviews with practice questions, insights to the hiring manager and company, and interviewing tips. Spend time presenting candidates in the best light to hiring managers before they interview.
- Onboarding: Coordinate interviews, manage scheduling logistics, and follow up regularly with all parties involved in a placement. Negotiate compensation packages, start dates, relocation, and other onboarding logistics. Provide post-hiring support to the hiring manager.
- Prior sales experience, preferably in recruiting, sales, or HR
- Industry knowledge or existing professional networks (especially in IT, telecom, software, chemicals, and manufacturing) is a strong plus
- Strong desire to succeed and make money. Results-oriented recruiters in this position are rewarded with generous commissions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: able to build productive business relationships with people at all levels, present opportunities in a compelling way, and read between the lines to quickly identify candidate strengths and weaknesses
- Confident negotiation skills: able to confidently lead conversations to gather information and achieve objectives, navigate objections diplomatically, and conduct successful negotiations
- Excited to meet and build rapport with senior executives, industry power-players, thought leaders, and top-level professionals
- Strong sense of discretion, integrity, and professionalism
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially by phone.