GM, Telecom & Wireless Network Services
Dallas / Fort Worth, TX
Number of Openings:
Our client is a market leader in telecom/wireless network infrastructure and maintenance, including RF/DAS, network infrastructure solutions, wireless, and IoT/M2M applications. Their extensive network solutions are sought after by major carriers, neutral hosts, system integrators, and more. They are hiring a GM to lead a business unit with full P&L responsibility and expansion potential.
The GM will lead the team that designs, commissions, and supports telecom and wireless networks and applications. They will work with engineers, technical staff, and IT support to deliver top quality technical services to each client.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus benefits package, including performance bonuses. Company equity, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, travel perks, and more.
- P&L responsibility over hardware business unit.
- Multimillion-dollar budget.
- High degree of autonomy and access to executive management.
- High upward mobility over next 5 years as company grows.
- High level of strategic influence and opportunity to expand.
- Management has outstanding industry knowledge, market knowledge, and technical expertise.
- In-house manufacturing and hands-on workplace culture; on-site engineering and R&D teams.
- Company is debt-free and expected to double revenue within 5 years.
- Lead a team of direct reports within the IT services department to deliver network infrastructure solutions for a wide range of commercial applications.
- Manage P&L and a multimillion-dollar budget. Deliver regular reports and forecasts.
- Coach team and improve service strategy. Sign-off authority on vendors for major projects.
- Develop strong business relationships with carriers, clients, and vendors.
- Communicate key issues and solutions to other team members, including the cross-functional team members representing a variety of business disciplines.
- Act as high-level resource for technical support team and end clients as needed.
- 10+ years of technical team leadership experience, especially for diverse cross-functional teams.
- Strong technical background with network solutions for the wireless/telecom space, including:
- RF / DAS and small cells
- CDMA, GSM cellular networks
- Carrier network equipment
- Network maintenance
- Experience coaching individual contributors, delivering performance reviews, and developing market strategy.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to expand a large business unit.
- P&L management experience, ideally for business units in excess of $5 million.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.