In-building DAS PM
San Francisco, CA
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading provider of wireless deployment services in distributed antenna systems (DAS), small cells, WiFi, and more. With over 30 years in the wireless/telecom industry, they have a strong national presence as a top connectivity solutions provider. They are hiring an In-building DAS PM to manage in-building connectivity installation projects for skyscrapers, office buildings, and other large venues.
The In-building DAS PM will manage telecom projects varying in scope and budget, primarily within in-building DAS and small cell installations. They will have a high degree of influence over project activities from proposal to close-out. Their projects will focus on some of the most sought-after connectivity solutions on the market today.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus benefits, including medical, life insurance, and 401(K).
- Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
- Over 5000 successful DAS installations.
- Outstanding performance and many industry awards.
- World-class field support and deployment teams.
- Almost 30 years of stability and growth.
- Company is profitable with a culture of reinvesting in their employees.
- Dynamic, highly funded sales team specialized in emerging telecom technology.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Oversee in-building DAS and small cell projects from proposal to close-out. Set project estimates, timeline, scope, and milestones.
- Lead the team in completing projects to high quality standards within the project schedule.
- Manage bid documents, invoicing, subcontracting, and purchasing for projects. Submit regular reports on progress, financial status, and inventory control.
- Create iBwave designs, technical diagrams, and related technical documents.
- Conduct site walks, inspections, and safety monitoring.
- Manage project documentation, including BOM, quote book, invoices, review package, and close-out package.
- 5+ years of experience managing wireless/telecom projects, with a heavy focus on in-building DAS.
- Strong understanding of wireless infrastructure and equipment, including:
- In-building DAS (iDAS)
- Small cell equipment
- Wireless standards for 3G and 4G/LTE
- Proficiency with RF test equipment and fiber optic testing.
- Able to understand and create technical documentation, including iBwave designs, diagrams, and link budgets.
- Understanding of major carriers’ frequency bands and protocols.
- Some travel to client sites.