Regional Sales Director (Wireless, WiFi, Bluetooth LE)
United States - East Coast
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading provider of wireless modules and solutions, including low-power WiFi, smart Bluetooth, embedded wireless for IoT devices, microcontroller-hosted solutions, and product components. Due to explosive growth in the IoT/M2M device market, the demand for embedded wireless components is higher than ever. They are hiring a Regional Sales Director support the growing WiFi and Bluetooth LE market.
The Regional Sales Director is a business transformer who adds value to the entire enterprise technology chain. They will lead a growing wireless sales team to meet this heavy demand, with a focus on WiFi and Bluetooth LE modules. Their emerging technology product line will include IoT, connected devices, smart mobile devices, short-range wireless, and more.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission package. Full benefits package includes: medical, company match 401(K), performance bonuses, life insurance, and more.
- Opportunity to work hands-on with high-demand wireless technology: WiFi, low-power technologies, Bluetooth LE, IoT, and embedded WiFi modules.
- Company’s products are highly compatible with the $3 billion IoT/M2M product market
- Full range of wireless modules designed to quickly and easily add embedded WiFi and Bluetooth capability to products.
- Strong pipeline of support and technical resources, including 500 engineers and multiple R&D centers.
- Fast-growing global sales team with over $300 million in annual revenue.
- Extremely well-funded team with a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
- Strong culture of internal promotions; hiring manager.
- Company has been growing steadily over the past 30 years and has been deeply involved in disrupting communications technology since its inception.
- Management has deep experience in the wireless industry, with expertise within emerging markets.
- Strong vision for future company growth.
- Manage territory in a fast-growing and technology-hungry area with enormous growth potential.
- Present top emerging technology solutions to enterprise-level customers on how Bluetooth LE and WiFi solutions can solve their business needs.
- Meet with high-level business and enterprise customers to discuss and analyze key issues and goals and identify an action plan.
- Accompany sales team members to pre-sales meetings for technology deals, and act as an expert on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and embedded wireless modules.
- Utilize company’s extensive pool of sales engineers, pre-sales support, and customer support specialists to ensure a smooth installation and delivery.
- 8+ years of experience in technical sales for wireless and telecom products.
- Understanding of short-range wireless technologies:
- Embedded WiFi modules
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth LE or BLE)
- Low-power technologies (LoRa, LPWAN, gateways)
- IoT/M2M products
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical or engineering field.
- Strong technical presentation and communication skills; comfortable talking to executives.
- Some travel.