Regional Sales Manager (Cisco Solutions)
Number of Openings:
Our client is a multibillion-dollar telecommunications company that markets B2B Cisco products and solutions. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager to oversee a team of salespeople focused on selling Cisco solutions in the Northeast.
The Regional Sales Manager is a high-visibility position with strong executive support and significant market opportunity within the existing book of business. This person will set performance goals for the sales team to capitalize on B2B sales opportunities to new customers within the target sales region.
This Role Offers
- Competitive base salary plus a full benefits package, including contributory healthcare plan, paid time off, 401(k) company match, and more.
- Extensive financial and technical resources available: technical demo center, multimillion-dollar inventory of parts and equipment, certified techs, and supportive upper management.
- Interviewing/hiring authority
- High visibility, including direct access to VPs.
- Tightly-knit team backed by the buying power of a multibillion-dollar company.
- Average employee tenure in the sales team is 12 years.
- Company has a history of strong revenue growth.
- Cisco Gold Partner and Cisco Master Collaboration Specialized Partner certifications.
- Opportunity to work with top clients and Cisco’s industry-leading products and technology.
- Excellent industry reputation; company has earned recognition for customer satisfaction excellence by Cisco Systems and AT&T.
- Relationships with multiple Fortune 500 companies in the wireless and networking space.
- Lead, coach, and develop a top sales team. Track performance, provide training opportunities, and report on key metrics to upper management.
- Drive sales of Cisco solutions and products to businesses, including data centers, call centers, NOCs, security, voice, and wireless networks.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities at the enterprise level. Turn major market opportunities into technology solutions.
- Manage SLAs and customer service strategies for computer, server, and data center customers.
- 6+ years of experience managing a senior sales team at the regional level.
- 10+ years of industry exposure (networking, software, unified communications, telecom).
- Broad understanding of the Cisco solutions suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Strong leadership skills, and experience managing, mentoring, and coaching direct reports as part of a sales team.
- Cisco certifications are a plus but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including a sales mentality, strong technical presentation skills, and contract negotiation skills.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.