Regional Sales Manager (DAS, Small Cell, C-RAN)
United States - Multiple Locations
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading global DAS/small cell OEM working with mobile operators. The company’s modular scalable DAS platforms is one of the best in the industry and works with all major carriers, integrators, and third-party neutral hosts. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager to drive DAS sales growth in a high-revenue sales territory.
The Regional Sales Manager will market innovative HetNet solutions that cover all top technologies, bands, and power levels. They will be supported by a team of senior engineers to guarantee top-quality of service. Their major focus will be macro networks, small-cell deployments, and iDAS/oDAS systems.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses and aggressive uncapped commission with accelerators.
- Full benefits package, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield comprehensive medical plan, 401(k) match, stock options/equity, tuition reimbursement, travel perks, and per diems.
- Freedom to work from home and travel as needed to client sites.
- High degree of autonomy and access to executive management; this person will act as the right-hand person to the program manager.
- Strong potential for career advancement, internal promotions, and increased responsibility as the company continues its high-growth phase.
- Company has grown over 30% YOY for the past 5 years and is expected to double its growth rate this year.
- Working with high-demand wireless solutions, including FirstNet, upcoming 5G, in-building DAS, outdoor DAS, WiFi, small cells, and end-to-end wireless infrastructure solutions.
- Heavy visibility for new product development and carrier requirements for new technologies.
- Company has a strong culture of reinvesting in its employees, including training, certification programs, and tuition reimbursement.
- Manage high-growth sales region. Connect key decision-makers with iDAS/oDAS solutions.
- Present iDAS/oDAS solutions to key decision-makers and sell the benefits of the solution.
- Identify key growth areas in the market and direct sales team.
- Provide training strategy and direction for sales team on emerging technologies and new products.
- Contribute feedback and ideas on emerging solutions for licensed and unlicensed spectrum technologies, cellular offloading, high-power/low-power small cell, and other wireless network infrastructure technologies.
- 5+ years of technical sales experience in the wireless industry at the enterprise level, with a focus on outdoor and in-building DAS.
- Strong understanding of the DAS market and the emerging technology landscape in the wireless space.
- Understanding of DAS and related technology:
- Outdoor DAS and in-building DAS
- 4G/LTE and LTE-U (licensed vs. unlicensed spectrum)
- SON (self-organizing networks)
- Small cells (especially neutral host)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical or engineering field.
- Familiarity with FirstNet and public safety wireless systems is a strong plus.
- Comfortable talking to decision-makers in a wide range of industries. Excellent communication and technical presentation skills.