Regional Sales Manager (Mobile IoT, M2M, LTE-M)
United States - Southwest (TX, AZ, CO, UT, NV)
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading manufacturer and provider of large-scale IoT/M2M technology solutions for enterprises and large organizations. Their end-to-end solutions include custom semiconductors, advanced robotic components, M2M modules, mobile IoT, connectivity, remote monitors, cloud-to-cloud, data cards, NFC, Bluetooth, and GNSS positioning. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager who can bring these emerging technology solutions to leaders in manufacturing, retail, automotive, cybersecurity, real estate construction, and more.
The Regional Sales Manager is a B2B people-person who sees ways to solve business problems through technology. As more and more businesses look to IoT/M2M solutions, this person will connect with business leaders to propose high-ROI technology solutions. Backed by a top-notch engineering and deployment teams, the Regional Sales Manager will enable businesses to streamline workflows, reduce wastage, improve communication, manage mobile workforces, handle emergencies, and capitalize on new revenue streams.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus aggressive uncapped commission plan, comprehensive healthcare benefits, life insurance, professional benefits, 401(k) company match, and more.
- Industry’s largest technology portfolio, including LTE-M, GNSS/GPS positioning, datacards, RF communications, cellular modules, NFC, mobile IoT, embedded Bluetooth, and M2M modules.
- Strong pipeline of resources: pre-sales engineers, post-sales support, and a team of 500+ engineers.
- Direct access to VPs, Directors, and C-level executives, plus business executives cross many different industries.
- Management has deep experience in the IoT industry, with strong track records, expertise within the IoT market, and a strong vision for the company’s future growth.
- Thousands of B2B customers and over $300 million in annual revenue.
- Steady growth over the past 30 years and has produced industry-disrupting technology since inception.
- Team of outstanding developers and highly capable technical team, including pre-sales and sales engineering support.
- Highly responsive technical support team.
- High customer demand in the IoT/M2M sector.
- Opportunity to work hands-on with Bluetooth, M2M hardware, mobile IoT SIM cards, and other wireless OEM solutions.
- Strong family culture, great work-life balance.
- Wide spectrum of small and enterprise-level customers.
- Flexibility to work with direct sellers as well as distributors.
- ISO-compliant certification for its multiple manufacturing and R&D centers.
- Identify and qualify leads within target industries and use extensive sales resources to establish sales relationships.
- Sell from extensive product portfolio of cloud, managed services, software, and unified communications.
- Wine and dine top prospects and customers.
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers and cross-sell new products and services.
- Bring sales engineers to demonstrate products and services for prospective customers.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to create sales forecasts.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales, ideally within telecom, connectivity, or unified communications.
- Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles.
- Strong technical understanding of hosted PBX, SIP, VoIP, and related unified communications solutions.
- Management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills.