Regional Channel Manager – Unified Communications, Mobility, Collaboration
United States - Nationwide
Number of Openings:
Our client delivers award-winning end-to-end enterprise solutions for networking, software, and unified communications. As an Inc. Magazine Fastest Growing Company, they have surpassed revenue expectations with over $100 million in 2016. They are hiring a Regional Channel Manager to market the company’s robust portfolio of products and services.
The Regional Channel Manager will have the opportunity to step into a thriving, high-demand network infrastructure market that is expected to double in the coming years. This person will play a key role in expanding the company’s market share nationwide. This is a newly created position with heavy support from management and a thriving sales team. This person will act as the industry expert on a full suite of enterprise UCaaS products for enterprise customers, channel partners, and wholesale customers.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits package with 3 weeks PTO, medical, dental, 401(k) match, and more.
- Entertainment budget for wining-and-dining with clients.
- Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, high-growth telecom network space, which is expected to quadruple in size within the next 15 years.
- Extensive sales support resources: lead generation, sales engineers, implementation team, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and more.
- High-performing executive leadership with over 100 combined years of industry experience.
- Company has millions of dollars in network assets and strong partnerships nationwide.
- High employee tenure in sales department.
- Sales team does all prospecting/qualifying and you are responsible for closing all deals.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Company-sponsored conferences, trade shows, and high-level industry events.
- Collaborate with channel sales team to develop sales territory and expand market share.
- Close deals for advanced enterprise unified communications solutions, including IP networks, broadband, firewalls, disaster recovery, VoIP, hosted PBX, and more.
- Accompany sales managers to high-profile meetings with clients and channel partners.
- Present budget and forecasting reports to senior leadership.
- Make technical presentations at conferences and trade shows.
- 5+ years of sales/channel leadership experience in the wireless/telecom industry, with a focus on unified communications software at the enterprise level.
- Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or another CRM.
- Understanding of networking solutions, including:
- Audio/video/conferencing tools
- Hosted PBX and SIP trunking
- Cisco networking products
- WAN, LAN
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Regional travel is approximately 40%; full reimbursement. This is a remote position.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills. Comfortable working with high-level municipality and enterprise decision-makers.