Project Lead - In-building Wireless DAS/RF
Iowa City, IA
Number of Openings:
Our client designs and deploys enterprise-grade in-building wireless systems. With one of the highest customer satisfaction records in the industry, they are a leader in RF/DAS neutral host installations. They work approved by all major carriers. They are hiring a Project Lead In-building Wireless DAS/RF to collaborate on in-building wireless projects.
The Project Lead will coordinate construction and project management activities for RF, DAS, and small cell installations. In addition to technical expertise, they will assist PMs and engineers with deployment activities and project specifications.
This Role Offers
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus. Full benefits package: flex hours, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), training, travel expense account, and PTO.
- High-profile projects, including Fortune 500 companies, industrial campuses, universities, prominent office venues, and top enterprise property owners.
- Exposure to high-end wireless technology with significant market growth: enterprise-grade small cell, advanced DAS systems, and new in-building technology.
- Family-friendly workplace and a great work-life balance.
- High employee tenure and a large resource pool.
- Responsive and experienced management team. Direct access to upper-level management.
- High degree of input in project specifications as well as business strategy.
- Opportunity for advanced skills development, including on-the-job training, company-sponsored industry certification training programs, and more.
- Opportunity to work on different project areas, including design, pre-construction, installations, market strategy, and more.
- Coordinate construction and deployment for RF, small cell, and in-building distributed antenna systems (DAS) neutral host equipment.
- Collaborate with PMs on BOMs, budget, scope, timeline, project specifications, materials, and more. Assist with coordination of engineers and resources.
- Attend site walks and preconstruction activities. Provide project updates and act as a technical resource for escalations and obstacles.
- Work with pricing team and sales engineers to create project proposals. Keep project documentation compliant and in order.
- Manage vendors and deployment team for RF/DAS construction projects.
- 5+ years of experience working on large projects in RF/DAS and small cell equipment maintenance and installation.
- Experience managing a team of vendors for construction projects from bid to close-out.
- Understanding of RF/DAS equipment, including:
- RF antennas and cabling
- Small cells
- DAS OEM equipment
- DAS OEM certifications are a plus.
- Strong deadline sensitivity and responsiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.