Sr. Financial Analyst
Number of Openings:
Our client is a top technology OEM of devices and software platforms. Their customer base has a global reach and includes major enterprises, governments, and more. They have sold over 100 million devices worldwide, with several successful recent acquisitions. They are hiring a Sr. Financial Analyst to deliver analytical market insights to position the company for future growth.
The Sr. Financial Analyst is a key team member in supporting one of the most advanced electronic component providers in the world. As part of the finance team, they will resolve technical issues within the network and design network infrastructure solutions for business critical needs.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus incentives, healthcare insurance options, company match 401(k), and more.
- Opportunity to work in a technology-forward company that prioritizes quality and efficiency.
- Central role as a key team contributor, involved in discussions with directors and VPs for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, global expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
- Exposure to advanced concepts and the economics of a growing tech company.
- Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
- Company is financially sound, diversified, and positioned for strong growth.
- Extensive support resources and tools.
- Highly experienced team with decades of experience in wireless/telecom.
- Employee-oriented company culture, with a high average tenure for employees.
- Develop and present reports related to revenue, profitability, budgets, market forecasts, cost accounting, gross margin analysis, and pricing analysis.
- Gather and map financial data, pull relevant statistics and metrics, and present monthly reports on KPIs.
- Assist teams in setting budgets, pricing models, and subscription goals.
- Conduct financial modeling from large data sets and develop actionable conclusions under the guidance of the finance director. Model business cases and present data insights to management.
- Develop in-house policies for accounting in accordance with industry standard practices.
- Conduct business impact analysis and implement profitability improvements.
- 3+ years of financial analyst experience for a major company. Background in financial analysis for technology or wireless/telecom companies is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, business, or a related field.
- Proficiency with financial software:
- MS Excel, including V-lookups, advanced formulas, and pivot tables
- Finance databases
- ERP platforms, preferably MS Dynamics or Oracle
- Statistical software e.g. Tableau, Salesforce Analytics, Domo, Alteryx
- Industry certifications (CFA, FRM, or FMWV) are a strong plus.
- Data reporting skills, including data mining, data warehouses, and analytics, preferably with experience in Microsoft Access, Excel, Salesforce, and SQL querying.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations, and business-case reporting.
- Desire to develop raw skills and grow into a senior role within financial team.
- Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills.