Sr. DAS RF Engineer (Enterprise In-building, Small Cell)
Number of Openings:
Our client designs and installs enterprise-grade in-building wireless systems for clients who need the most advanced connectivity solutions on the market. With one of the highest customer satisfaction records in the industry, they are a leader in RF/DAS neutral host installations. They work approved by all major carriers and work extensively with tower companies and other neutral hosts. They are hiring a Sr. DAS RF Engineer to support in-building wireless projects.
The Sr. DAS RF Engineer will be the hands-on expert driving major DAS and small cell deployments. In addition to technical expertise, they will contribute key deployment strategy and project specifications. Their skills will be a central selling point for customers looking for solutions backed by qualified professionals.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus.
- Full benefits package includes medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) company match, skills training, travel expense reimbursement, and flexible work schedule.
- Carefully selected high-profile projects, including Fortune 500 companies, industrial campuses, universities, prominent office venues, and top enterprise property owners.
- Exposure to high-end wireless technology with significant market growth: enterprise-grade small cell, advanced DAS systems of various sizes, and new in-building technology.
- Leadership has an “engineers first” business strategy to deliver high quality. High employee tenure and a large resource pool.
- Access to VPs, directors, and senior directors; responsive and experienced management team.
- High degree of input both in technical project specifications as well as business strategy.
- Opportunity for advanced skills development, including on-the-job training, company-sponsored industry certification training programs, and more.
- Opportunity to work on different project areas, including design, pre-construction, installations, market strategy, and more.
- Act as the top technical resource on DAS OEM equipment for deployment and construction teams, and meet with third party vendors.
- Meet with top enterprise clients in a wide range of industries to ascertain project specifications and create detailed design proposals.
- Collaborate with DAS project management team to create BOMs, budget, scope, and timeline.
- Assist project managers in setting project budgets, scope, and timelines. At a high level, assist with coordination of engineers and resources.
- Oversee field engineers and design engineers for in-building distributed antenna systems (DAS) and large small cell construction projects.
- 5+ years of advanced experience in RF/DAS and small cell projects from bid to close-out.
- Industry background in wireless/telecom, ideally with direct OEM or neutral host experience.
- Technical expertise with RF/DAS technology, including:
- RF antennas
- Small cell installations
- DAS commissioning and troubleshooting
- DAS OEM equipment
- iBwave certification (required).
- DAS OEM certification (required), such as Corning, Commscope, SOLiD, MobileAccess, ADRF, TE, JMA/Techo, etc.
- BSEE or related engineering degree.