Sr. RF Engineer (DAS In-building, Small Cell, Connectivity)
Philadelphia, PA / Southern NJ Area
Number of Openings:
Our client designs and installs large distributed antenna systems (DAS) for commercial enterprise clients. With over 3000 DAS and small cell installations, they are one of the most trusted names in the DAS in-building space. They work directly with all major U.S. carriers, as well as major tower companies and neutral hosts. They are hiring a Sr. RF Engineer to support major DAS in-building projects.
The Sr. RF Engineer will be a driving force in the company’s major DAS and small cell deployments, as a key contributor in product design and deployment strategy. They will be a core part of the company’s outstanding commitment to innovation – past projects include products developed for major carriers, OEMs, and top companies in the field.
This Role Offers:
- Excellent base salary plus biannual performance bonuses, 100% medical/dental/vision coverage, tuition reimbursement, travel expense reimbursement, and more.
- Profit-sharing and 401(K) bonuses and matching plan.
- Flexible work schedule and family-oriented culture.
- High employee tenure and a small, tight-knit team environment with a philosophy of empowering engineers.
- Excellent career advancement program and culture of mentorship and internal promotion.
- Direct access to director-level executives, and a high degree of visibility and input.
- Opportunity for advanced skills development, including training, certification programs, and tuition reimbursement.
- Strong business pipeline and a steady flow of high-profile DAS deals.
- Opportunity to work on many different types of projects, including small cell and DAS, field testing, design, construction, performance testing, surveys, and more.
- Company has 18 years of experience and over 3000 DAS projects. CEO has outstanding business experience and has launched five successful companies within the wireless space.
- Exposure to in-demand technologies in the fast-growing wireless market: small cell, DAS in-building, CDMA, GSM, EVDO, and more.
- Meet with commercial enterprise clients in a wide range of industries to understand business requirements and create detailed design proposals. Create bill of materials for DAS projects.
- Assist project managers in setting project budgets, scope, and timelines. At a high level, assist with coordination of engineers and resources.
- Oversee field engineers and design engineers for in-building distributed antenna systems (DAS) and large small cell construction projects.
- Conduct RF benchmark data analysis.
- Act as the top technical resource on DAS OEM equipment for deployment and construction teams, and meet with third party vendors.
- 4+ years of experience in RF/DAS and small cell deployments, with an industry background in wireless/telecom technology.
- Theoretical and hands-on experience with RF/DAS technology, including:
- RF antennas
- Small cell installations
- DAS OEM equipment
- Spectrum analyzers and other test equipment
- Proficiency with data collection, post-processing, benchmark data analysis, and test procedures.
- Design experience with iBwave is a plus.
- BSEE or related engineering degree.
- Some regional travel.