Sr. RF Engineer (DAS In-building)
Number of Openings:
Our client is a fourth-generation company known for its top-quality services in telecommunications, energy, cabling, fiber optics and DAS. Their recent projects have focused on small cell deployments, RF equipment implementation, and the fast-growing field of in-building DAS. They are hiring a Sr. RF DAS Engineer to support the conceptual design and implementation of advanced RF DAS equipment for commercial in-building projects.
This Role Offers:
- Excellent base salary plus performance bonus and benefits, including health plan, 401(k) match, company equity, travel perks, and more.
- Opportunity to work hands-on with today's top wireless technologies: RF equipment, DAS/small cell, Wi-Fi, WiMAX, 4G/LTE, 5G, SON, and more.
- Career and personal advancement opportunities; strong opportunity to develop highly in-demand skills within the rapidly expanding telecommunications space.
- Strong professional reputation; company has a strong culture of support for its engineers, including training, certification programs, and tuition reimbursement.
- Oversee site survey, RF solution design, installation, commissioning, optimization, and testing of modular scalable DAS platforms for a wide range of commercial applications.
- Design in-building RF and DAS systems using iBwave software.
- Manage high-profile design projects from start to finish as the head of a team of top engineers
- Collect and process on-site data and conduct onsite analysis, commissioning, and optimization.
- Design and work on repeater and fiber DAS platforms as needed.
- Offer product development feedback and technical support as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience with RF, DAS, and small cell in-building systems, including recent hands-on experience as part of an engineering team working on end-to-end in-building solutions.
- Expertise with RF and DAS equipment, test equipment, and data collection and analysis tools. This includes circuit simulators, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, and VNAs.
- Proficiency in iBwave software (certification is a strong plus).
- Familiarity with EM simulation tools is a strong plus (for instance, HFSS).
- BSEE or related engineering degree.
- Strong communication and technical documentation skills.