Sr. Sales Executive (Cloud & Managed Services)
United States - Multiple Locations
Number of Openings:
Our client has over 50 years of experience and 100,000 deployments in the unified communications space. They have won awards for their cloud solutions, virtualization, telephony products, and outstanding customer value. As one of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for 4 years running, they are in sustained growth mode. They are hiring a Sr. Sales Executive to take advantage of high market demand in the Southeast territory.
The Sr. Sales Executive is an expert relationship builder with a specialty in communications technology. They will have access to a flexible sales territory and a multimillion-dollar product portfolio that spans cloud, telephony, software, and hardware products.
This Role Offers:
- Aggressive uncapped commission plan with built-in accelerators.
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and benefits (medical, cell phone, company car allowance, and more).
- Expense account for sales appointments/entertainment.
- Responsive management with deep telecommunications experience.
- Over $50 million in annual revenue with strong funding
- One of the most comprehensive communications portfolios on the market.
- Extensive sales support resources include lead generation, project managers, sales engineers, project engineers, paid referrals, and company-funded market research.
- Flexible sales territory.
- Industry experience in the dynamic, high-growth telecom space
- Market share is expected to double within the next 15 years.
- Many industry awards for top-quality customer experience and product integrity.
- Identify and qualify leads within target industries and use extensive sales resources to establish sales relationships.
- Sell from extensive product portfolio of cloud, managed services, software, and unified communications.
- Wine and dine top prospects and customers.
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers and cross-sell new products and services.
- Bring sales engineers to demonstrate products and services for prospective customers.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to create sales forecasts.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales, ideally within telecom, connectivity, or unified communications.
- Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles.
- Strong technical understanding of hosted PBX, SIP, VoIP, and related unified communications solutions.
- Management experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills.