Sr. Water Treatment Sales Manager
Number of Openings:
Our client is a dominant player in chemicals and services for boilers, cooling towers, and water treatment. Their clients include heavy industry, commercial HVAC, automotive, hospitals, universities, aerospace, manufacturing, and more. With high liquidity and a self-investing mentality, they have grown steadily and recently set the record for the biggest sales year in 60 years. They are hiring a Sr. Water Treatment Sales Manager to market their water treatment products and solutions.
This Sr. Water Treatment Sales Manager will have free range to sell locally or anywhere in the country. They will build commercial sales relationships that focus on boiler, cooling, and waste water solutions. In addition, the company has multiple service divisions, including lubrication, sanitization, chemicals, tools, safety equipment, and a reputation for top-shelf quality behind every service.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, performance bonus, full benefits package, healthcare, life insurance, 401(K) match, and other perks.
- Employee-centric uncapped commission structure– the top sales manager in this position has earned over $500K per year for over 10 years.
- Full ownership of a sales region plus resources to build a tailored team in the company’s most successful and profitable region
- Working under excellent leadership for an industry veteran of 25+ years who knows what it takes to grow.
- No layoffs in the department’s 20-year history. Outstanding employee retention – 90% of employees who joined in the last 10 years still work there.
- Company is stable, low-bureaucracy, and debt-free.
- Top visibility to the EVP and President.
- Flexibility to hire extra tech reps and split the cost with management.
- No limitations on sales territory – sell local or anywhere in the country.
- Not limited to water treatment – full commissions for cross-selling other product divisions.
- Develop business relationships with new and existing customers, and develop value-added water treatment solutions for company’s major accounts.
- Find and go after new opportunities to achieve quarterly revenue objectives.
- Build sales proposals to show value propositions during the sales relationship.
- Spot potential problems and details at customer sites that can be turned into cross-selling opportunities.
- 3+ years of experience in water treatment, especially waste water, commercial/industrial HVAC, boilers, and cooling towers.
- Relationship-focused sales style, always looking for ways to develop rapport with customers and partners.
- Strong drive to set sales appointments and close deals, with a proven history of 3+ years of progressive success in a sales role.
- An eye for cross-selling opportunities within other company service divisions.
- Knowledge of services offered by other departments (lubrication, sanitizing, chemicals, tools, safety equipment, etc.) is helpful.