Greater Denver, CO Area
Number of Openings:
Our client is an international multimillion-dollar technology company delivering award-winning technology in IoT, security, autonomous vehicles, wireless urban connectivity, AI, and cloud applications. They are hiring a Staff Accountant to support accounting operations.
The Staff Accountant will oversee the payments and documentation surrounding the company’s purchases. They are responsible for mission-critical accounting activities, including general ledger reconciliation, monthly close process, financial auditing, tax filing, and company financial procedures.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses and benefits package, including medical insurance, 401(K), and more.
- Opportunity to gain enterprise-level experience within a tightly knit company.
- Strong program for skills development and on-the-job training, and employee advancement.
- Strong potential for promotion as the company grows.
- Enterprise-level funding and large pool of financial resources and software tools.
- Brand new office in scenic downtown area, and top-quality facilities.
- Ranked as one of the most innovative and up-and-coming companies in their niche.
- Leading manufacturer of top emerging technology products.
- Highly experienced leadership and a culture of innovation.
- Opportunity to have a big impact on the most exciting projects in technology today.
- High level of responsibility over budgets, reports, project goals, and processes.
- Manage entries and reconciliation for accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger.
- Review and issue checks, invoices, reimbursements, expense reports, and cost accounting documentation.
- Collaborate with project teams on budgets, forecasts, and expense accounting.
- Assist with cost/benefit analysis, ad hoc financial analysis, accruals, fixed assets, and more.
- Support monthly close operations, journal entries, and annual tax filings.
- Generate BOM (bill of materials) documents as necessary.
- Manage accounting documentation and adherence to accounting best practices.
- 4+ years of broad industry experience in accounting, including experience with A/R, A/P, GL, BOM, and financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA certification preferred.
- Proficiency with accounting software; experience with NAVision is a plus.
- Strong understanding of GAAP and best practice accounting policies. Understanding of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) is a strong plus.
- Experience working in fast-paced technology or manufacturing company environment is a strong plus, especially within the wireless/telecom industry.