Sr. Telecom Sales Executive (Managed Services, Cloud, Unified Communications)
United States - Multiple Locations
Number of Openings:
Our client has over 50 years of experience and 100,000 deployments in the UCaaS space. They have won awards for their cloud solutions, virtualization, telephony products, and outstanding customer value. As one of Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for the past 4 years, they are in sustained growth mode and are hiring a Sr. Telecom Sales Executive to handle a high-growth sales region for UCaaS products and services.
The Sr. Telecom Sales Executive builds strong B2B relationships with enterprises and SMBs, and supplies them with unified communications technology. Their product line includes VoIP, SIP trunking, hosted PBX, telephony, call tracking, and full-service cloud platforms to manage voice and data. The person in this role will have total control over a large sales territory and a multimillion-dollar product portfolio, as well as technical support personnel, lead generation, and other sales support resources.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission with built-in accelerators and annual performance bonus. Benefits package includes medical/healthcare options, company cell phone, company car allowance, and more.
- Lead generation resources, top of the line CRM software, and technical support personnel.
- Extensive sales support resources include lead generation, project managers, sales engineers, project engineers, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and expense account.
- Flexible sales territory and lots of freedom over sales process.
- Prospect database with over 300,000 existing business leads.
- Company has over $50 million in annual revenue, with strong funding and one of the most comprehensive communications portfolios on the market.
- Highly experienced management with telecommunications background and highly engaged sales managers who put their team first.
- Industry experience in the dynamic, high-growth telecom space, which is expected to hit $45 billion within the next 3 years.
- Customer-focused ethos and many awards for top-quality customer experience and product integrity.
- Identify and qualify leads within target industries and use build strong sales relationships with customers at the enterprise and SMB levels.
- Sell from extensive UCaaS product portfolio of cloud, voice/data software, unified communications, and managed services.
- Wine and dine high-level prospects and customers.
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers and cross-sell new products and services.
- Accompany sales engineers and project managers to demonstrate products and services for end customers.
- Collaborate with other sales and marketing team members to create sales forecasts.
- Provide feedback to management on potential improvements for products and sales strategy.
- Mentor junior sales representatives.
- Collaborate with marketing team to create a unified sales and marketing strategy for new products and services.
- 6+ years of experience in technical sales, focused within telecom or unified communications.
- Strong relationship-building experience for B2B sales cycles at both the enterprise and SMB level.
- Strong technical understanding of UCaaS products and services, including:
- VoIP (voice over IP)
- SIP trunking
- Hosted PBX
- Cloud platforms
- Voice and data technology
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills.