Telecom Sales Representative (VoIP & Unified Communications)
Phoenix, AZ Area
Number of Openings:
Our client is a growing B2B provider of award-winning, cost-efficient cloud platforms, VoIP, hosted PBX, and other unified communications tools. They have won many awards for their VoIP and business solutions. Their founder is a widely recognized leader in the space with numerous patents, awards, and innovative products and services. They have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to excellence in their service delivery.
They are hiring a Telecom Sales Representative within their fast-growing Unified Communications Solutions (UCS) team to meet rising demand from their customers for cloud and VoIP products. This sales representative will take advantage of a high-growth market and capitalize on strong customer demand within key market sectors.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, full benefits package, and all the works/tools to make their sales team the best in the industry.
- Company has high profit margins and a strong culture of investing in their employees.
- Consistent winner of CareerBuilder’s “Best Company to Work For” award in Arizona.
- Strong customer base with almost 1 million daily users.
- Company-funded skills training programs.
- Fast-growing sales team grew 30% this year.
- Strong pipeline of sales support resources, plus a best-in-class technical support team.
- Company has won Product of the Year awards in multiple publications for their innovative solutions in Hosted PBX, cloud platform, and more.
- Dynamic, fun, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and positioned to take advantage of new markets.
- Network and build relationships with some of the most trusted names in the cloud and unified communications industry.
- Bring top-of-the-line solutions to customers in a wide range of industries.
- Collaborate with extensive sales support team members to develop presentations of company solutions.
- Identify and take advantage of large sales opportunities within key territories.
- Build up existing business relationships within the company’s thriving book of business and identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- 2 to 5 years of B2B sales experience, ideally in telecom, unified communications, VoIP, and cloud technology.
- Familiarity with cloud software, analytics, phones, PBX, SIP, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Track record of high performance in a sales environment.
- Desire to become a marketplace expert with strong connections in the telephony industry.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, especially by phone.