Before a resume reaches your desk, the candidate must express a strong interest in your open position, pass a thorough interview and screening process, and sign a non-disclosure agreement. In addition to their signed non-disclosure agreement, you will receive the following information with each Blue Signal candidate resume submission:
- Company name and tenure
- Job title and department
- Overview of the past 12 months
- Current responsibilities and notable accomplishments
- Reason for taking current role
- Reason for looking for new position
- What the candidate enjoys about the current job, such as company culture, team, products, schedule, and more.
- What the candidate would change about their
current job responsibilities.
- Qualities the candidate desires in their next role
- Logistical requirements for the candidate to make a move
- Salary: past and projected W2s
- Total compensation structure
- Current location and commute
- Whether open to relocation
- Travel distance and frequency in current job
- Acceptable travel requirements for open position
- Reasons Blue Signal believes the candidate would be a good fit for the job
- Issues identified by Blue Signal recruiter and brought to hiring manager's attention.
- Availability for phone and in-person interviews
- Amount of notice needed to give to current employer
Partner with us for your next hire.
Set up a free consultation with a recruiting manager. Tell us about your hiring need.