Business Development Manager (Indoor/Outdoor DAS, Wireless, Small Cell)
United States - Northeast
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading provider of wireless deployment services for in-building DAS and small cells. They are an aggressively growing integrator with a strong industry reputation. They are hiring a Business Development Manager to drive a leading market region in wireless connectivity solutions for commercial real estate, outdoor venues, hospitality, and other large and small venues.
The Business Development Manager is a newly created position with strong executive support and significant market opportunity within untapped market share. They will capitalize on sales opportunities to new customers and existing prospects within the target sales region.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions. Full benefits package, 401(K), expense account, and more.
- Feature-rich, price-competitive solutions.
- Large target market with freedom to sell anywhere in the US, plus some international markets.
- Large pool of funding, resources, and support personnel.
- Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
- Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is top of the industry and poised to take advantage of new markets.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space.
- Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
- Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients at the enterprise level.
- Prospect venue owners to sell connectivity solutions, small cells, and DAS.
- Turn major market opportunities into technology solutions.
- Manage SLAs and customer service strategies for computer, server, and data center customers.
- Provide guidance, feedback, and additional training to account managers as needed.
- 6+ years of business development experience for long-cycle solutions sales.
- Direct experience working for a major carrier, neutral host, integrator, or OEM.
- Strong industry relationships within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, and other wireless solutions for customers at all levels.
- Strong understanding of neutral host DAS solutions, both indoor and outdoor.
- Ability to discuss wireless connectivity technology, including:
- Small cells
- 3G, 4G/LTE, and 5G
- Excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.