AutoCAD Civil 3D Designer
Number of Openings:
Our client is a niche A&E services firm with a large portfolio of utilities and survey projects. They are hiring an AutoCAD Civil 3D Designer to deliver civil engineering designs for various architecture and engineering projects. The AutoCAD Civil 3D Designer is a key member of the engineering team and will work alongside a tightly-knit team of engineers and designers.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses. Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K), life & disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible schedule.
- Wide range of engineering design projects.
- Company culture of investing in employee through career advancement, training, and continuing education opportunities.
- Pure engineering and design position to develop engineering career by immediately working on a variety of projects.
- Training and career advancement available.
- Strong work-life balance and PTO.
- Fast career progression and high level of independence.
- Develop civil engineering designs, drawings, plans, exhibits, and maps using AutoCAD Civil 3D under the guidance of the engineering team and project manager.
- Complete construction drawings for land development, commercial buildings, roadways, and water management projects. Make calculations as necessary.
- Update, revise, and scale designs as necessary according to client feedback. Work with other internal teams to get designs approved and executed.
- Assist with compliance with zoning laws, DOT regulations, noise level requirements, and utility agencies.
- Develop specialized knowledge surrounding water management systems (sewers, storm drains, flood control, and more).
- Update, revise, and scale designs as necessary according to client feedback.
- Work with other internal teams to get designs approved and executed.
- 3+ years of industry experience in design for the engineering or construction industry.
- Proficiency with engineering design software, including:
- Design in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- 2D design software is a plus
- Design certifications or training courses.
- Degree is a plus.