Controller (Wireless, Telecom, Hardware)
Northern Los Angeles, CA Area
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading OEM for telecom/wireless hardware and equipment, including RF components, networking equipment, chipsets, wireless, and IoT/M2M applications. Their extensive product line is sought after by major carriers, neutral hosts, system integrators, and more. They are hiring a Controller to lead accounting and financial activities.
The Controller will manage the team that handles accounts receivable, accounts payable, and financial activities. They will work with managers to develop budgets and business forecasts, and also assist with developing financial procedures and policies.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus benefits package, including performance bonuses. Company equity, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, tuition reimbursement, travel perks, and more.
- Tuition reimbursement program and strong mentorship program
- Team of direct reports and hire/fire authority.
- Strong financial positioned within a booming market: outstanding industry reputation and competitive pricing in a high-demand environment.
- High employee tenure.
- In-house manufacturing and hands-on workplace culture; on-site engineering and R&D teams.
- Millions of dollars in assets and strong partnerships nationwide.
- Company is debt-free and expected to double revenue within 5 years
- Diversified solutions portfolio focused on emerging wireless and RF technologies
- Oversee accounting activities, including A/R, A/P, and general ledger reconciliation.
- Assist with CapEx planning, budgets, and forecasting.
- Oversee a team of direct reports with accounting and finance responsibilities.
- Deliver quarterly/annual financial reports to stakeholders.
- Manage accounting activities and monthly close processes. Ensure all major financial deadlines (reconciliation, tax filings, etc.) are met.
- Assist HR team with 401(K), insurance, and benefits administration.
- Review internal controls and auditing procedures.
- Ensure adherence to GAAP best practices and government regulations.
- 8+ years of financial management experience, including management of a team of direct reports.
- Industry experience in wireless, telecom, or hardware.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance. CPA certification is a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of accounting in an international environment.
- Experience establishing and improving internal controls.
- Understanding of GAAP, IFRS, SEC, and best practice international accounting policies.
- Advanced proficiency with NetSuite ERP, Excel, and other accounting software.