Number of Openings:
Our client is a multibillion-dollar global technology leader whose highly experienced team has grown the company into a organization. They are adding an HR Manager to their human resources team to oversee payroll, processes, employee onboarding, benefits administration, and more.
The HR Manager will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. They balance the company’s growth with compliance. In addition to generalist activities such as payroll and benefits administration, they will also be instrumental in growing the internal recruiting program.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus a comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, annual performance bonus, and other perks.
- Culture of mentorship and promotion.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
- Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
- Opportunity to develop relevant and in-demand skills in a growing industry.
- Industry experience in a stable, multibillion-dollar company.
- Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
- Very high average employee tenure.
- Oversee HR database, including schedules, attendance calendar, time records, and more.
- Manage payroll processes and procedures. Administer benefits, including health/ACA, dental, vision, life, disability, long-term care, FMLA, 401(K) program, and more.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with corporate policies, employment law, and related regulations.
- Assist managers with hiring policies, compensation packages, offer letters, and interviewing. Provide insight into company culture standards and best-practice hiring procedures.
- Occasionally recruit, interview, and onboard new employees across a range of departments and seniority levels.
- Respond to government surveys and requests for information.
- Assist with events planning and employee recognition programs.
- 5+ years of progressive HR experience, including strong generalist experience with benefits administration, payroll, compliance, workers compensation, and onboarding.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Payroll administration using ADP platform.
- Experience with HR software, such as Hiredesk, HRIS, and Oracle.
- Understanding of employment law, including paid leave laws, EEO/AA, FMLA and FLSA.
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges.
- Recruiting skillset (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding) is a plus.
- Certifications such as SHRM-CP, SPHR, or PHR are a strong plus.