Project Pricing Coordinator – Telecom/Wireless Preconstruction
Number of Openings:
Our client is a wireline and wireless solutions firm specializing in design, build, commissioning, and installation of network elements. Their product portfolio includes neutral host small cells, indoor/outdoor DAS, RF equipment, and wireless infrastructure. They are hiring a Project Pricing Coordinator to oversee proposals, change orders, estimates, and RFQs for DAS wireless installation projects.
The Project Pricing Coordinator manages the pricing, financials, documentation, and tracking for wireless installations. They work alongside a team of top engineers and PMs to deliver excellent DAS installations for high-rises, enterprise venues, education facilities, public safety, and healthcare venues.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus benefits, including annual performance bonus, medical/dental health benefits, 401(K) company match, and more.
- Company is strongly positioned within a booming market: outstanding industry reputation and competitive pricing in a high-demand environment.
- Multiple high-profile multimillion-dollar projects.
- High level of visibility and strong opportunity for career advancement.
- Company has one of the best market footprints in the industry.
- Opportunity to build an advanced skillset in wireless/telecom network infrastructure.
- Market is expected to triple within 3 years as more private and public sector clients demand high-quality DAS infrastructure.
- Highly experienced leadership and a culture of innovation.
- Large pool of resources available to ensure top quality service.
- Company has over 15 years of experience delivering DAS, iDAS, and oDAS networks.
- Oversee pricing estimates for midsize and large DAS wireless installation projects. Deliver accurate RFPs and project proposals for clients.
- Review budgets, BOMs, pricing sheets, and site walk data. Coordinate design reviews, price reviews, and BOM approval process.
- Establish pricing benchmarks for materials, contractors, vendors, site surveys, design time, commissioning, and testing time.
- Track deliverables and monitor changes and obstacles. Provide regular reports and project updates to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with engineering team to set budgets, create proposals, BOMs, and SOWs.
- Anticipate potential price changes, project obstacles, and schedule issues to factor into RFPs.
- 3+ years of project experience in a pricing or technical PM role for wireless/telecom or construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience managing project documentation, including proposals, BOM/bill of material, budgets, etc.
- Advanced understand of pricing estimates, margins, materials, proposals, and calculations for project documentation.
- High level of accuracy and understanding of budgeting, revenue, cost analysis, and profit-loss.
- High attention to detail and quality in a deadline-focused environment.
- Technical understanding of the following is a plus:
- OEMs, neutral hosts
- RF/DAS equipment
- Low voltage equipment
- Strong skills managing financial data sets in Excel.
- Superb communication; able to coordinate between departments and with third party vendors.