Regional Sales Manager - Commercial IoT
Number of Openings:
Our client is an established intelligent wireless solutions company dedicated to providing the best IoT solutions to the connected world. They have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to the excellence of their products and continued growth. They are hiring a Sales Director to oversee a thriving sales territory and drive revenue in the emerging technology products division.
The Sales Director builds relationships with commercial and large enterprise clients. This sales person will market a sophisticated portfolio of IoT hardware and software networking solutions. They will also identify, target, and convert new commercial prospects within the sales region.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission incentives, comprehensive benefits package of healthcare, stock options, retirement plan, and company equity.
- High commission opportunities from high-margin, high-profile deals with large commercial customers.
- Outstanding growth – 140% product sales growth in 2018 alone.
- Executive management has a “sales forward” mentality that puts top resources in the hands of sales team to help them succeed.
- Sales team is backed by excellent product portfolio and strong post-sales support.
- Solutions are consistently rated as the most effective in the industry.
- Working and networking with highly desirable top commercial clients in the wireless/IoT space.
- 20-year history of innovative solutions.
- Company is first to market with some of the biggest emerging technology products worldwide.
- Outstanding product positioning in a hot market.
- Prospect and hunt commercial customers whose business needs align with wireless networking product portfolio.
- Develop, negotiate, and close high-level deals; take ownership of sales cycle from start to finish.
- Assess the needs of large commercial clients and identify opportunities to present connected wireless technology products as a cost-saving business solution.
- Build cross-functional relationships with engineering, pre-sales ops, product management, and upper management teams to facilitate large-scale commercial product implementations.
- Provide sales and mentorship to sales staff on as-needed basis.
- Envision and execute sales strategies to drive revenue.
- Author business plans, sales reports, and quarterly/annual forecasting; communicate recommendations to upper management.
- 7+ years of long-cycle technical sales experience at the enterprise level, with proven success managing a large sales territory.
- Background in selling hardware/software networking solutions.
- Some technical understanding of commercial wireless (WiFi, LTE, routing/switching).
- Familiarity with wireless, IoT/M2M, and connected solutions as they apply to commercial business.
- Experience selling to large public utilities companies (solar, electric, etc.) is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or related field.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.