Retirement Plan Specialist
Number of Openings:
Our client is a global leader in their field and employees over 10,000 people globally. They are hiring an HR Generalist to oversee benefits administration, HR procedures, and more. The Retirement Plan Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s retired employees get the best possible care. Their focus is accurate administration of retirement benefits, pension payroll, and calculating benefits estimates.
This Role Offers:
- Strong potential for promotion or full-time employment.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Tuition assistance.
- Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
- Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
- Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
- Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
- Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
- Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
- Very high average employee tenure.
- Oversee HR benefits administration with an emphasis on retirement benefits, long-term care, and pension payroll.
- Manage processes and procedures for a range of available employee benefits.
- Assist managers with vendor/plan selection and market research.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with corporate policies, employment law, and related regulations.
- Assist with employee retirement planning events and employee recognition programs.
- 3+ years of experience in HR, including experience with benefits administration and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in finance or accounting.
- Strong understanding of pensions.
- Understanding of employment law, including paid leave laws, EEO/AA, FMLA and FLSA.
- HRIS proficiency is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges.