Sr. A&E PM – Telecom Structural Engineering
Number of Openings:
Our client is an up-and-coming A&E firm that specializes in designing the next generation of urban wireless infrastructure. Their extensive portfolio is packed with cell towers, fiber networks, mass transit wireless, and more. They are hiring a Sr. PM to oversee small cell build-outs and support major new fiber network infrastructure projects.
The Sr. A&E PM is the top person responsible for overseeing new and existing projects, especially the A&E elements. They work directly with all major U.S. carriers, as well as major tower companies and neutral hosts. They manage a large project team and provide key strategic direction for the company’s major projects.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and life/disability insurance.
- Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
- Company is in the middle of a highly successful expansion of its products into international markets.
- Agile and responsive team with an entrepreneurial mindset, backed by the resources of a multimillion-dollar company.
- Unrivaled industry reputation for delivering excellent results on time, at or under budget.
- Highly funded with large pool of financial resources available.
- Company commitment to staying ahead of the technology curve with software and tools.
- Employee culture of over-performance and high quality standards.
- Advancement opportunities: tuition reimbursement, skills training, and more.
- Full responsibility for the direction of the company’s structural telecom build-out projects. Manage the A&E side of expanding small cell networks for major carriers.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers, designers, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Develop and deliver project proposals, estimates, and synthesize client requirements.
- Review and edit A&E designs for small cell structures. Assess footprint, height, electrical power requirements, and other factors. Participate in design reviews.
- 8+ years of industry experience in civil/structural engineering for A&E firms, with recent experience in telecom projects.
- Team leadership and coaching skills, including engineers, designers, and project teams.
- Experience developing an engineering program and knowledge of emerging industry trends.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in civil engineering or structural engineering.
- Active PE license.
- Able to design and interpret AutoCAD structural drawings.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.