Sr. Customer Relationship Manager (Wireless, Cloud, IoT) – remote
Number of Openings:
Our client provides top global wireless solutions for cellular broadband, managed cloud, and IoT devices. They are a leader in hardware and networking solutions at the enterprise and carrier level, with a strong industry reputation based on excellent service delivery. They are hiring a Sr. Customer Relationship Manager to take ownership of enterprise and SMB accounts in their growing Enterprise & SMB Wireless Solutions team.
The Sr. Customer Relationship Manager will have ownership of key enterprise accounts, with the responsibility to grow wireless, cloud, and IoT market penetration. They will focus on cross-selling, upselling, developing new enterprise relationships, and continuously improving solutions to fit the changing market.
This Role Offers:
- Base salary plus variable bonuses and incentives, award-winning medical/vision/dental benefits package, 401(K), and additional perks.
- Exceptional market positioning; company has strong footholds in IoT, advanced cloud technology, chipsets, automation, and other emerging technology.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Award-winning team with a history of innovative solutions since the 1990s.
- Heavy executive support.
- Large operating budget backed by multimillion-dollar company.
- Manage existing customer relationships, identifying their business goals and needs and developing a strong plan to help them to succeed. Upsell and cross-sell relevant products.
- Conduct customer needs analysis, negotiations, and planning for partners during sales cycle.
- Engage with enterprise prospects in retail, CPG, grocery, fashion, beauty, and more. Pitch solutions in wireless, connectivity, and IoT.
- Identify new market opportunities in emerging technology market sectors to meet high product demand.
- Collaborate with marketing department to provide direction on partner and market requirements.
- Oversee customer-facing support and service. Allocate resources and set timelines and deliverables.
- 6+ years of experience managing customer experience, account management, service delivery, or technical sales.
- Technical understanding of the following wireless products:
- IoT devices
- Unified communications
- Wireless technology
- Strong customer focus, with well-defined support and service skillset.
- Prior experience in SMB and enterprise-level sales and pre-sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a related technical field.
- Strong documentation and communication skills, especially with C-level executives.