Survey CADD Tech
Number of Openings:
Our client is one of the top-performing engineering services firm in the Rocky Mountains, with an unrivalled industry reputation for delivering critical public infrastructure that keeps the world running. Their land development portfolio includes flood control systems, highway design, water management systems, and architecture. They are hiring a Survey CADD Tech to provide design expertise for a range of survey projects.
The Survey CADD Tech is a key member of the survey team, with responsibility for product designs and various projects in the public and private sectors. They will work in a fast-paced environment with top surveyors, engineers and PMs to provide outstanding designs for land development projects.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and life/disability insurance.
- Outstanding company culture with high average employee tenure.
- Company consistently wins bids for well-known landmark projects.
- Unrivaled industry reputation for delivering excellent results on time, at or under budget.
- Highly funded with large pool of financial resources available.
- Company commitment to staying ahead of the technology curve with software and tools.
- Employee culture of over-performance and high-quality standards.
- Advancement opportunities: tuition reimbursement, skills training, and more.
- The CADD Tech needs solid Civil 3D and construction experience, and plan interpretation.
- Develop CAD designs, drawings, plans, exhibits, and maps under the guidance of the survey team and project manager.
- Update, revise, and scale designs as necessary according to client feedback. Work with other internal teams to get designs approved and executed.
- Maintain design standards and technical documentation. Complete calculations as necessary.
- 3+ years of industry experience in engineering design or drafting in CAD.
- Proficiency with CAD-based product design/drafting, including design in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Understanding of land title surveys, municipal records, boundary records, subdivision plats, exhibits, topographic surveys, and other survey data.
- Associate’s degree, or equivalent work experience.
- CAD certifications or training courses are a strong plus.
- Adaptable personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to learn; willingness to be mentored and coached.