Business Development Manager - Cloud Solutions
Greater New York City Area (NY/NJ);
Number of Openings:
Our client is a nationwide provider of customized unified communications solutions, including telephony, audio/video, connectivity, cloud platforms, data security, voice, and data networks. They are hiring a Business Development Manager to take advantage of high market demand for UCaaS and drive sales in an aggressive, high-commission environment.
The Business Development Manager will have access a flexible sales territory and a multimillion-dollar UCaaS product portfolio that spans cloud, telephony, software, and connectivity products. Their support resources include an inbound lead generation and channel programs.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission with built-in accelerators.
- Benefits package includes medical/healthcare, cell phone, and more.
- Lead generation software, prospect database, and resources to provide easy access to new prospects.
- Sales support resources include lead generation, paid referrals, market research, and expense account.
- High customer retention due to excellent customer service and high quality service delivery.
- Many strong career track growth options and a high level of ownership and visibility.
- Flexible nationwide sales territory.
- Dynamic, high-growth managed services space is expected to double in size within 7 years.
- Highly experienced management with deep unified communications background and high involvement with sales efforts.
- Sell from extensive UCaaS product portfolio of managed services solutions, including cloud, data security, managed IT, unified communications, and telephony.
- Identify and qualify leads within target industries and penetrate new markets, especially at the enterprise level.
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers and cross-sell new products and services.
- Conduct technical demonstrations of products and services for end customers.
- Collaborate with other sales and marketing team members to create sales forecasts and introduce new products and services to top clients.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales, ideally focused on unified communications technology, telephony, or SaaS.
- Strong relationship-building skills and sales drive within B2B sales.
- Technical understanding of IT solutions:
- Telephony, VoIP, PBX, and voice networks
- Cloud platforms
- Data networks, mobility, and connectivity
- Information security
- Collaboration and videoconferencing tools
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills.