Utilities Engineering PM
Las Vegas, NV;
Number of Openings:
Our client is an international leader in engineering services and consulting projects. Their team of engineering experts delivers engineering designs, planning, environmental studies, feasibility studies, project management, construction management, and more. They are hiring a Utilities Engineering PM to oversee project teams as they build tomorrow’s communities.
The Utilities Engineering PM will focus on projects related to community and social infrastructure. They will work within a team of engineers, designers, vendors, and surveyors.
This Role Offers
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and life/disability insurance.
- Large pool of funding and resources.
- Stable, respected company with high employee tenure.
- Excellent safety record.
- Growing market and business-friendly local governments.
- Advancement opportunities: tuition reimbursement, skills training, and more.
- Gather and analyze utility engineering project requirements, and deliver SOWs, proposals, project timelines, permits, schedules, cost estimates, and budgets.
- Manage a team of direct reports, in addition to outside vendors and subcontractors. Assign responsibilities within project team and vendors.
- Ensure accountability to quality standards, safety standards, and project budgets.
- Coach a team of engineers, designers, and project managers, providing training, performance reviews, and tools to improve performance.
- 6+ years of PM experience for civil/structural engineering projects, with a heavy focus on utilities engineering projects. Prior experience with major commercial design projects is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil or structural engineering.
- Active PE license for Arizona.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D, ASCE 38, and project management software.
- Knowledge of industry standards for engineering, environmental safety, and construction.
- Commitment to employee safety.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience managing direct reports is a strong plus.
- Some travel.