Business Analyst (ECM, Paperless, Document Management Software)
Number of Openings:
Our client helps major businesses go paperless with secure, high-tech document management software. In addition to their extensive software and cloud-based solutions, they also deliver a full range of hardware, infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), integrated solutions, and business analysis. They are hiring a Business Analyst to act as the lynchpin between major clients and the sales and technical teams.
The Business Analyst is a client-facing product expert who facilitates communication between the client and product team. They gather requirements and develop proposals, assist with inquiries, and monitor process workflows.
This Role Offers:
- Base salary plus full benefits package: profit-sharing, medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, tuition sponsorship, referral bonuses.
- Flexible expense account.
- Large budget and heavy support to get projects done well.
- Fully equipped post-sales team with extensive implementation experience.
- Large customer base and a strong industry reputation.
- Newly-created position with multiple flexible career advancement tracks and training options.
- Sponsorship to attend top industry events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Strong customer focus and many awards for quality customer experience and product integrity.
- Meet with clients to gather and synthesize technical and business requirements for enterprise content management software.
- Develop project proposals and when necessary, SOW (statement of work) documentation. Map out the project with the client and agree on scope and timeline.
- Define, measure, and analyze process workflows, developing improvements where possible.
- Work with cross-functional team to develop prototypes and designs that meet customer business goals and functional specifications. Collaborate with account executives to develop pricing.
- Team up with the pre-sales personnel to assist with product demonstrations and sales discussions.
- Act as a product expert and SME on solutions for document management and enterprise content management (ECM), including Laserfiche, SharePoint, and other market competitors.
- Establish implementation goals during hand-off to post-sales team.
- Quantify and measure KPIs and sales metrics; make regular reports to senior management and collaborate with account executives and sales team to improve retention.
- Occasionally assist team in end-user training.
- 4+ years of experience in business analysis at the enterprise level, with an emphasis on client-facing discussions and requirements gathering.
- Strong experience gathering business requirements
- Industry background in software, cloud, SaaS, and data.
- Process-focused, with an understanding of Six Sigma and Agile lean methodology.
- Understanding of document management and ECM (enterprise content management) software:
- Cloud-based document storage
- Document scanning
- Data security standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Strong client-facing skills, including relationship-building, negotiation, analysis, and presentations.
- Comfortable speaking with high-level VPs, directors, and decision-makers across many industries.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Industry certifications are a plus (e.g. PMP, Six Sigma, software certifications).
- Some travel to client sites (<20%).