Channel Marketing Manager (Enterprise Software)
Number of Openings:
Our client provides certifications, software, and training solutions for a global customer base of 50,000+ professionals covering all major markets in APAC, EMEA, and the Americas. Their training software is used across many industries in over 150 countries around the world. They have created a new role for a Channel Marketing Manager to oversee partner engagement for their industry-leading solutions and services.
The Channel Marketing Manager will have a high degree of freedom to design the new program structure for the association’s hundreds of enterprise partners. They will have access to top-level executive decision-makers and the opportunity to make influential changes to improve the customer experience.
This Role Offers:
- Base salary plus commission plan with built-in accelerators for top performers.
- Over-the-top benefits package: including medical/prescription, dental, vision, dependent care, 401(K) match, mass transit coverage, tuition sponsorship, and flexible expense accounts.
- Multiple Best Place to Work awards: 10/10 work-life balance, collaborative environment, open-plan office, company-sponsored events, Chicago marathon team, award-winning cafeteria, and volunteering opportunities.
- Beautiful, modern office centrally located near the Chicago downtown and Blue Line mass transit stops.
- No cost-cutting atmosphere—dynamic and business-minded management team is focused on reinvesting in the team and has approved a record budget for channel team this year.
- Newly-created position with multiple flexible career advancement tracks and training options.
- Plan and manage channel partner marketing strategy for the North America region.
- Lead webinars and lunch-and-learn sessions with major partners and clients.
- Grow engagement and online communities through strong digital marketing, webinars, original content, social media marketing, and targeted advertising campaigns.
- Conduct training and deliver training materials for company solutions.
- Develop strong partner relationships with decision-makers across a range of industries. Discover their business needs and provide tools to meet their goals.
- Measure and develop partner engagement against KPIs; measure against industry averages and make regular reports to senior management.
- Assist marketing team in partner training and marketing campaigns.
- Promote high-ROI core services, including: research solutions, software, education, certification program, and industry publications.
- Work with business analysis team to report monthly pipeline activity and regional market forecasts.
- 4+ years of experience in enterprise channel partner management, with an emphasis on relationship development, customer/partner engagement, and channel strategy.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing:
- Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Targeted marketing campaigns
- Conversion tracking and other metrics
- Content and social media marketing skills, including graphic design.
- Strong client-facing skills, including relationship-building, negotiation, and presentations. Comfortable speaking with high-level VPs, directors, and decision-makers across many industries.
- Event planning and communications experience is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with training software platforms, market trends, and major players.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Some travel (business expense account provided).