Number of Openings:
Our client is a niche A&E services firm with a large portfolio of land development and architectural proejcts. They are hiring a Civil Engineering Designer to deliver MicroStation designs for various engineering projects. The MicroStation Designer is a key member of the engineering team and will work alongside a tightly-knit team of engineers and designers to provide design documentation.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses. Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K), life & disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible schedule.
- Wide range of engineering design projects.
- Company culture of investing in employee through career advancement, training, and continuing education opportunities.
- Pure engineering and design position to develop engineering career by immediately working on a variety of projects.
- Training and career advancement available.
- Strong work-life balance and PTO.
- Fast career progression and high level of independence.
- Develop CAD designs, drawings, plans, exhibits, and maps under the guidance of the engineering team and project manager.
- Complete construction drawings for land development, commercial buildings, roadways, and water management projects. Make calculations as necessary.
- Update, revise, and scale designs as necessary according to client feedback. Work with other internal teams to get designs approved and executed.
- 3+ years of industry experience in CAD design for the engineering or construction industry.
- Design certifications or training courses.
- Proficiency with CAD product design/drafting, including MicroStation, SolidWorks, and 2D design software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- EIT certification is a strong plus.