Civil/Structural Engineer (EIT/PE)
United States - Multiple Locations
Number of Openings:
Our client is a global engineering services firm that specializes in designing the next generation of urban infrastructure. Their extensive project portfolio is packed with state-of-the-art projects for casinos, hospitality, mass transit, landmark urban architecture, urban landscaping, universities, and more. They are hiring a Civil/Structural Engineer to provide design expertise for a range of civil engineering projects. The Civil/Structural Engineer will work alongside a highly experienced nationwide team of engineers on a wide variety of projects for top clients.
This Role Offers
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) match, life & disability insurance, and flexible hours.
- Sponsorship for industry certifications, including PE license.
- Range of exciting projects of all types and scales.
- Employee culture of delivering outstanding results to a nationwide customer base.
- Highly funded with large pool of financial resources for engineering team.
- Strong culture of mentorship and career advancement through training and promotions.
- Company commitment to staying ahead of the technology curve with software and tools.
- Outstanding company culture with high average employee tenure.
- Company has the highest possible safety rating.
- Unrivalled execution and delivery on all major projects.
- Experienced management team with a combined 18 decades of engineering experience.
- Contribute to civil engineering designs for projects within land development, such as urban development, public infrastructure, hotels, and mass transit systems.
- Assist project team in producing cost estimates, drawings, and design documentation. Coordinate with design team to meet project deadlines.
- Integrate new technology and strategies into design solutions, including new environmental standards, emissions regulations, smart city technology, and natural disaster preparedness.
- Collaborate with business development team to prepare proposals.
- 3+ years of industry experience in civil engineering, structural engineering, or land development.
- Familiarity with engineering industry software, such as AutoCAD Civil 3D and BIM.
- EIT in progress to PE license.
- Advanced knowledge of engineering design, vertical structures, building codes, and permitting.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in civil engineering, structural engineering, or architectural engineering.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Strong communication skills and professional demeanor.