Corporate Manager – Facilities & Equipment
Number of Openings:
Our client is a major global telecom firm with hundreds of millions of end users. They are hiring a Corporate Manager of Facilities & Equipment to oversee the daily operations of office space, equipment, corporate leases, employee travel, and other business-critical activities. They will also maintain the corporate policies for health, safety, and physical environment.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual bonus.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, company 401(K) match, life & disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, and flexible hours.
- Company will-fund skills training.
- Outstanding record of employee safety, corporate responsibility, and incident management.
- Rewarding work in a high-growth market area.
- Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry; very high average employee tenure.
- Culture of mentorship and collaboration.
- High-profile international trips.
- Flexible career advancement options.
- Strong company reputation.
- Oversee daily operations of facilities, including office space leases, office equipment, payments, resource allocation, technicians, facility management, and related support.
- Ensure a high level of service for all office facilities: repair/maintenance, utilities, surveillance, building access, security, and building amenities.
- Research, approve, and document employee travel arrangements. Ensure all requests adhere to company policies.
- Process requests for new equipment and resources.
- Coordinate visa approvals and immigration assistance.
- Manage EHS strategy and corporate responsibility policies.
- Maintain a high level of physical security in physical facilities; including security of employee card access, visitors, and emergency preparedness.
- Assist with audits and compliance. Continuously improve internal procedures to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
- 6+ years of relevant experience at the corporate level, such as in corporate services, executive administration, HR, or EHS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with facilities management, workplace safety, security.
- Understanding of corporate office management and administration, including leases, travel, security policies, billing, and other commercial activities.
- Familiarity with SAP is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of federal/state OSHA laws and workplace regulations.
- Excellent communication skills: able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions.
- Strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills.