Number of Openings:
Our client is serving the building, Infrastructure, power and communications sectors. They are hiring a Corporate Recruiter to connect their hiring managers with top talent. The Corporate Recruiter is a relationships expert who excels at identifying needs and coming up with a solution. They will work within a thriving company with a growth mindset.
This Role Offers:
- Base salary plus Bonus
- Full benefits, 401(K), and many other incentives.
- Open choice of industry verticals, job types, and geographical location.
- Growing company with strong success record.
- Extensive toolset of resources
- Build strong relationships and collaborate with management to develop recruitment plans that address current openings.
- Provide full cycle recruitment support, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment and offer presentation/contract negotiation
- Collaborate with leaders to advise on best practices, interviewing and assessment techniques and market intelligence.
- Develop customized job postings that present the company as an employer of choice.
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to source candidates, post jobs and manage the candidate selection, ensuring that recruitment activity is consistently updated.
- Create and modify prescreening and interview guides based on identified competencies.
- Implement effective and out of the box techniques for identifying talent, including: internet searches, social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.), talent campaigns, referrals, cold-calling and networking
- Conduct candidate prescreens and behavioral-based interviews,
- Working towards providing a positive candidate experience throughout the process; coordinate and help facilitate the candidate interview scheduling.
- Collaborate with other HR team members including HR Business Partners, Total Rewards and Immigration on project and workforce planning initiatives.
- Compile data, conduct analysis and prepare reports on various recruitment activities.
- Develop and maintain internal relationships with other team members and hiring managers to ensure an understanding of business requirements.
- 3+ years of previous recruitment experience required, preferably within a large, corporate environment with complex hiring processes.
- Strong experience sourcing candidates from a range of channels, including online job boards, social media recruiting, database searches, referrals, Google ads, internal recruiting, networking, and cold calling.
- Highly proficient in the use of behavioral interviewing, with the ability to coach and mentor managers in performing effective interviews.
- Excellent organizational and execution skills, and the ability to work effectively in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Excited to build rapport with senior executives, industry power players, thought leaders, and top-level professionals.
- Strong sense of integrity and professionalism.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially by phone.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration).