DAS Systems Engineer (Wireless, Telecom, In-building)
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading provider of wireless deployment services in in-building/outdoor distributed antenna systems, small cells, Wi-Fi, and more. As one of the leading DAS providers, they have a powerful national presence and a respected industry reputation. They are hiring a DAS Systems Engineer to support the business development team within a leading market region.
The DAS Systems Engineer is a new position at the forefront of advanced RF and DAS in-building technology. This engineer will visit client sites to test and optimize in-building solutions for skyscrapers, office buildings, and other enterprise-level venues.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions. Comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare and life insurance options, 401(K) company match, and more.
- Consistent, responsive performance backed by company guarantees.
- Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
- Company is profitable with a culture of reinvesting in their employees.
- Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
- Fully funded trips to top industry conferences and trade shows.
- Visit client installation sites and conduct RF data collection. Assess RF equipment performance using advanced test equipment.
- Test, troubleshoot, and optimize performance for top industry DAS equipment, including SOLiD, Commscope, and ADRF.
- Identify and resolve RF interference issues across various frequency bands.
- Provide technical guidance and training to team members as needed.
- Manage technical documentation (error logs, statements of work, technical requirements, spec sheets, and manuals).
- 4+ years of test engineering experience for RF and DAS equipment, with a focus on large in-building solutions.
- Industry background within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, and other wireless solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical degree.
- Strong technical understanding of wireless technology solutions, including:
- In-building DAS
- Wi-Fi, WiMAX
- LTE, CDMA, EVDO, UMTS, GSM
- Understanding of iBwave and propagation modeling applications for in-building technology.
- Knowledge of carrier architecture, base stations, voice vs. data networks, public safety wireless architecture, and macro networks
- Some travel to client sites.