Director of IoT Sales
United States - East Coast
Number of Openings:
Our client leads innovation in the IoT and integrated wireless space. Their solutions include embedded wireless modules, wireless network architecture, and connectivity solutions for many industries, including manufacturing, consumer products, automotive, and smart city. They are hiring a Director of IoT Sales to oversee the team of regional sales manager marketing wireless connectivity solutions.
The Director of IoT Sales is the leader of the technical sales team for IoT, M2M, and short-range wireless solutions. This person drives business development strategy for large connectivity deals. Their team will play a key role in the company’s global market presence.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, company match 401(K), expense account, car allowance, and more.
- Exceptionally high tenure in the sales department. Small, cohesive team of high-performing RSMs.
- Highly competitive connectivity solutions, embedded wireless, and IoT/M2M.
- Strong relationships with OEMs and major carriers.
- High visibility to executive team.
- Agile sales team with entrepreneurial mindset, backed by multimillion-dollar resources.
- Highly experienced leadership with deep telecom expertise.
- Company recently completed a successful expansion of its products into international technology markets.
- Company is first to market with some of the biggest emerging technology products worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with one of the most highly respected vehicle manufacturers in the world.
- Free attendance to major industry conferences, seminars, and trade shows.
- Lead a large sales territory and grow it to its full potential. Take advantage of explosive growth in the IoT and short-range wireless markets.
- Accompany senior sales members to pre-sales meetings for technology deals to gather and interpret business goals.
- Develop responses to RFQs and roadmap for high-profile sales deals.
- Deliver financial reports to executive management and assist with market forecasting and competitive intelligence.
- Drive sales for IoT-related solutions, such as Bluetooth, WiFi, IoT modules, smart SIM, and low-power wireless.
- 5+ years of advanced technical sales leadership, ideally with direct experience working for a major carrier or connectivity solutions provider.
- Deep knowledge of the IoT market, including major players, competitive landscape, legislative environment, and emerging products.
- Understanding of relevant technologies, including:
- IoT/M2M embedded wireless modules and SIM cards
- Bluetooth, BLE, and short-range wireless networks
- Digital security
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA is a plus.
- Strong technical presentation, negotiation, and sales skills.