Import Coordinator – Global Logistics, Import/Export
Number of Openings:
Our client is an established global logistics services company providing a wide range of services in transportation, freight, import/export, and more. They have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to excellence in service. They are hiring an Import Coordinator to manage daily import operations and shipping documentation for small businesses to multinational enterprises.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus benefits, including medical/dental, 401(K) match, laptop, PTO, and flexible hours.
- High commission opportunities from high-margin, high-profile deals with large commercial customers
- Sales program backed by excellent product portfolio and solutions that are consistently rated as the most effective in the industry.
- Working and networking with highly desirable top commercial clients in the international logistics and transportation industry.
- Company with a 20-year history of innovative solutions and top-quality service.
- Handle day-to-day import traffic for international freight and global logistics customers.
- Process import documentation, bill of lading, and ISF filings.
- Respond to requests for pricing, shipment quotes, billing, and invoices.
- Provide customer service and answer questions related to import traffic.
- 2+ years of import/export experience for small, midsize, and enterprise/industrial clients.
- Industry knowledge of in global logistics, import/export, and freight.
- Knowledge of import/export regulations is a strong plus.
- Knowledge of Cargowise software.
- Strong deadline sensitivity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Some travel.