In-building DAS PM
United States - California
Number of Openings:
Our client is a leading provider of wireless deployment services in distributed antenna systems (DAS), small cells, wireless mesh networks, and more. With over 30 years in the wireless/telecom industry, they have a strong national presence as a top connectivity solutions provider. They are hiring an In-building DAS PM to manage in-building connectivity installation projects for skyscrapers, office buildings, and other large venues.
The In-building DAS PM will balance design and project management responsibilities, primarily within in-building DAS and RF installations. They will have a high degree of influence over project activities from proposal to close-out. Their projects will focus on some of the most sought-after connectivity solutions on the market today.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, and 401(K) company match.
- High visibility – reports directly to VP.
- Lean organization with diverse opportunities at every level.
- Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
- Access to large support team and many resources.
- Outstanding performance and many industry awards.
- Tightly knit, seasoned engineering team with a history of delivering projects on time and at budget.
- World-class deployment team with low rate of error and high tenure.
- 30+ years of stability and growth.
- Company is profitable with a culture of reinvesting in their employees.
- Dynamic, highly funded sales team specialized in emerging telecom technology.
- Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
- Oversee in-building DAS and small cell projects from proposal to close-out. Set project estimates, timeline, scope, and milestones.
- Lead the team in completing projects to high quality standards within the project schedule.
- Assist in developing RFPs and related scope and quote materials for major sales.
- Manage bid documents, invoicing, subcontracting, and purchasing for projects. Submit regular reports on progress, financial status, and inventory control.
- Collaborate with engineering team on designs, providing detailed design input for projects to ensure top quality. Participate in design reviews.
- Create and interpret iBwave designs, technical diagrams, link budgets, and related technical documents.
- Conduct site surveys, data collection, inspections, and safety monitoring.
- Manage project documentation, including BOM, quote book, invoices, review package, and close-out package.
- 7+ years of experience designing and managing wireless/telecom projects, with a heavy focus on RF and in-building DAS.
- Well-rounded engineering skillset: design, project management, and sales engineering support.
- Deep technical understanding of wireless infrastructure and equipment, including:
- In-building DAS (iDAS)
- RF design, propagation, testing, and validation
- WiFi / wireless mesh network technology
- Wireless standards for 3G and 4G/LTE
- Proficiency with RF test equipment, PLS testing, CW testing, and other data collection methods and interpretation.
- Good customer-facing skills and experience with sales engineering documentation (design proposals, quotes/RFPs, scope, SOW).
- Proficiency with iBwave design.
- Understanding of major carriers’ frequency bands and protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Some travel to client sites.