Inside Sales Manager - Software, BYOD, IoT, Mobility
Southern Los Angeles, CA
Number of Openings:
Our client enables businesses to navigate today’s BYOD landscape. When businesses sponsor hundreds or thousands of devices for their employees, it becomes impossible to manage costs efficiently. Our client reduces corporate mobile plan costs through bill analysis and plan optimization. Additionally, their analytics and productivity management tools give businesses powerful tools to spot and stop security threats and user abuse.
They are hiring an Inside Sales Manager to meet growing demand for advanced mobile device management platforms. This person will identify and connect with decision-makers across many industries, as well as cross-selling within a large existing book of business. They will leverage their understanding of wireless devices and networks to bring the best management solutions to businesses looking to reduce costs and improve security on company devices.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped tiered commission plan and full benefits package.
- Opportunity to sell nationwide (and globally) to a growing market. The majority of large companies sponsor mobile devices. The market is a prospect-rich environment.
- Strong advancement potential; company has a culture of promoting internally from their own organization.
- Opportunity to sell a desperately needed service in today’s BYOD workplace environment – configured to work with new connected/IoT devices and even to spot cybersecurity issues in M2M devices.
- Not restricted to a specific territory – can sell nationwide and even globally.
- Unique solutions portfolio with strong technical execution and few major competitors. Market is expected to double in the next five years.
- Access to existing book of business of clients to upsell IoT/5G/M2M device management.
- High level of trust with existing customers and strong industry reputation.
- Outstanding product that does not require customers to change carriers or disrupt service to their end users.
- Company manages over 2 million devices and 450 businesses.
- Scenic office location in downtown Los Angeles.
- Opportunity to develop niche industry knowledge within wireless technology as well as emerging technologies, including IoT (internet of things and connected devices), M2M (machine to machine), M2I (machine to interface), 5G networks in addition to 4G/LTE, and carrier platform knowledge.
- Freedom to sell to any industry vertical.
- Generate qualified leads and prospects within target revenue and size to offer no-cost analysis of a company’s bills.
- Initiative high-level discussions with decision-makers in HR and C-suite to negotiate proposals.
- Approach clients already in the company’s book of business to upsell and cross-sell opportunities involving emerging technology, especially regarding IoT/M2M, 5G networks, and other emerging wireless/telecom technology.
- Answer RFQs and RFPs (requests for quotes/proposals) for interested leads and collaborate with other departments to develop a customized solution to each client’s unique needs.
- 5+ years of experience in technical sales, with an emphasis on software.
- Background in software or technology, with a confident understanding of:
- Data security
- Network security
- Mobility / BYOD
- VPN and remote access
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/training.
- Strong communication skills; comfortable speaking with decision-makers at all levels of an organization across many departments: technical, executive, and HR.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.