Manager – Facilities & Janitorial Services
Los Angeles, CA
Number of Openings:
Our client delivers top-quality janitorial and facility services. They are hiring a Manager of Facilities & Janitorial Services to oversee the daily activities of field service teams. They will manage training, inspections, service agreements, equipment, and employee safety.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual bonus.
- Benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, company 401(K) match, life/disability insurance, and flexible hours.
- Company will fund skills training.
- Outstanding record of employee safety, corporate responsibility, and incident management.
- Rewarding work in a high-growth market area.
- Team of experienced employees; high employee tenure.
- Flexible career advancement options.
- Strong company reputation.
- Oversee the field team for janitorial services and facilities management, mostly for large retail stores.
- Conduct routine site inspections to verify quality of work.
- Provide team member training, performance reviews, and safety standards.
- Set team goals for service level, timeliness, and customer service.
- Interview and hire new employees.
- Process requests for equipment, and resources.
- Assist with audits and site inspections.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
- 3+ years of experience managing field service or janitorial teams.
- Background in facilities management.
- Knowledge of federal/state OSHA laws and workplace regulations.
- Strong team management and communication skills.
- Driver’s license.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- 20% travel.