Operations Coordinator – Global Logistics, Import/Export
Greater New York, NY Area
Number of Openings:
Our client is an established global logistics services company providing a wide range of services in transportation, freight, import/export, and more. They have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to excellence in service. They are hiring an Operations Coordinator to assist the team with daily operations activities.
The Operations Coordinator manages key operational tasks for small businesses to multinational enterprises. This person plays a critical role in supporting a global logistics network that serves a wide range of industries.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical/dental, 401(K) match, PTO, and more.
- Sales program backed by excellent product portfolio and solutions that are consistently rated as the most effective in the industry.
- Highly successful sales and business development team with strong international strategy.
- Many opportunities for career advancement and growth.
- Top commercial clients in the international import/export and logistics industry.
- Company with a 20-year history of innovative solutions and top-quality service.
- Support daily operations finish within international import/export, freight, and global logistics.
- Receive, inspect, inventory, and document shipments.
- Handle day-to-day import traffic for international freight and global logistics customers.
- Follow standard operating procedures; process invoices, filing claims, inventory records, and other documentation.
- Manage shipment and customer information in Cargo-Wise.
- Provide customer service and answer questions related to import traffic.
- 3+ years of operations support for a freight forwarding firm.
- Industry knowledge of global logistics, import/export, and freight. Knowledge of import/export regulations is a strong plus.
- Proficiency with Cargowise software.
- Strong deadline sensitivity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.