Drainage Engineer (Water Management, Civil Land Development)
Number of Openings:
Our client’s extensive project land development portfolio includes innovative flood control systems, major highway design, state-of-the-art water management systems, universities, and landmark architecture. They are hiring a Drainage Engineer to provide design expertise for a range of water management, drainage, and land development projects.
The Drainage Engineer will have a high level of responsibility over projects for a range of end clients in the public and private sectors. They will work with a tightly knit team of engineers with decades of combined experience in land development projects. These projects have a top priority of world-class project execution and quality.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, and life/disability insurance.
- Outstanding company culture with high average employee tenure.
- Unrivalled industry reputation for delivering excellent results on time, at or under budget.
- Highly funded with large pool of financial resources available.
- Company commitment to staying ahead of the technology curve with software and tools.
- Employee culture of over-performance and high quality standards.
- Advancement opportunities: tuition reimbursement, skills training, and more.
- Oversee civil engineering design projects, including cost estimate preparation, construction drawings, and design documentation.
- Act as a design expert and resource for the engineering and project management teams.
- Assist with major proposals and approve project timelines, budgets, scope, and project deliverables.
- Conduct design analysis and calculations as necessary.
- Coach a team of engineers, designers, and project managers, providing training, performance reviews, and tools to improve performance.
- Collaborate with project delivery teams to develop project proposals, estimates, and to convey client requirements.
- 10+ years of experience in civil engineering design, with a focus on land development projects such as flood control systems, drainage, sewers, and roadways.
- Prior experience with major commercial design projects is a plus.
- Proficiency with civil engineering design software, including AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Project.
- Team leadership and coaching skills, including engineers, designers, and project teams.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in civil engineering.
- Active PE license (Colorado).
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.